Here’s a short and easy guide to make 2 levels in less than 10 minutes using craft! I bet it’s better than nothing!
Some things to know first :
- This is NOT an exploit bug
- Be prepared to spend 50 silver coins!
- If you don’t find some materials, read the entire guide!
First, you have to go to any capital city, find a cooking master, and ask him to be a chief. Then read the following intructions:
- Buy 10x Packet of Salt and 4x Black peppercorn in bulk to the cooking master
- Craft 100 Pile of salt and pepper
- Buy 10x Jar of vegetable oil and 10x Jar of vinegar
- Craft 100 Bottle of simple dressing
- Buy 10x Jug of water, 10x Bags of flour, 4x Eggs in bulk
- Craft 100 Pasta Noodles
- Buy 10x Bags of flour and 4x Butter in bulk
- Craft 100 Bowl of roux
- Buy 4x Bell pepper in bulk et 4x Chili pepper in bulk
- Craft 100 Pile of paprika
Once all those steps are done, you should have gained more or less 2 levels.
Last tips for your 10 minutes crafting session :
- The “in bulk” materials can be found in the second and third tabs of the cooking master’s shop.You must use the paper bag that appears in your bag to collect the material which will be used in crafting.
- All the mentioned components can be bought to the cooking master, except the Chili pepper
- The Chili pepper can be bought to Sagum Relicseeker in Plains of Ashford, near to the Ascalonian Catacombs. You first need to complete the associated renown heart to buy him the needed materials.
Good luck, and good leveling!